IP Valuation Workshop 2018
During the two-day workshop, participants will learn about:
- How to value Intellectual Property.
- Purposes of valuation that include financial reporting, mergers and acquisitions, as well as economic damages.
- Summary and comparison of the more popular or common methods against a few main types of Intangible Assets such as software, copyrights material such as manuscript/course modules/manuals etc, brand, patent
- Premiums and discounts used which are typical in valuing Intangible Assets and Intellectual Property
- Valuation of a Patent
- Valuation of Trade Secrets and Know-How
- Valuation of Computer Software
- Valuation of Internal Training Programs
- Valuing Economic Damages, including Writing the Expert’s Report
- IP valuations connected to IPO (based on real-world examples) and other reports for public companies
For more information, please click on the link below to download: